Are you waiting for HSSC Clerk Admit card 2019? Then your wait is over. Haryana Staff Selection Commission shortly HSSC has released the Admit cards for the 2019 HSSC Clerk exam which is supposed to take place in the month of September. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details like where to download the HSSC Clerk admit card, Exam dates, and HSSC Clerk exam syllabus, and pattern.
Officially the HSSC Clerk admit cards were released on 14th September 2019 on its website hssc.gov.in. However, many candidates are unable to download their Admit cards, as the site got crashed due to heavy traffic on the servers. Candidates are advised to be patient and try again to download their respective HSSC Clerk admit cards from the official website.
Information about the Admit card of HSSC clerk 2019 hssc.gov.in
The admit card you download is very important and without this admit card, you will not be allowed to write the exam. So, make sure to carry HSSC Clerk admit card with you to the examination center. Important details like the venue of the exam and the timings will be present on the Admit card. Also, you must thoroughly check the details on the Admit card and make sure all the details provided on the card are correct and match with those given at the time of registration to the post.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the post of CLERK, with ADVT.NO.5/2019 to fill a total of 4,858 posts. It has been also announced that the examination will be conducted from 21st September to 23rd September 2019 in morning and evening shifts.
The HSSC Clerk exam paper will have a total of 90 multiple choice questions, which are to be answered in a time limit of 90 minutes. Also, the entire question paper is divided into two portions. 75% weightage is allocated to subjects which cover General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Maths, English, Hindi, Science, Computer and remaining 25% weightage is allocated to History, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, and Current Affairs
Procedure to download HSSC Clerk Admit card 2019
- Visit the HSSC Official website www.hssc.gov.in
- On the screen, you can find LOGIN option stating (Click Here if you have Login ID & Password )
- Enter your registered Login ID and Password and submit
- Now download your HSSC CLERK 2019 Admit card and save it